Corona Virus updates 3/242 weeks ago
UPDATED AND NEW CANCELLATIONS/POSTPONEMENTS
- Weekly 1/4 Mile Late Night AND 1/8 Mile Drag Racing seasons are postponed until AT LEAST May 8.
- April 13th Monday Night PIR Bicycles opener delayed until at least May 4th.
- April 14 & 15 Pro Drive Racing School – Cancelled, reschedule May 19 & 20
- April 16th Thursday Night Motocross Opener postponed until at least May 7th
- April 18 & 19 SCCA Autocross – Cancelled, reschedule is TBD
- April 20 & 21 Driving Dynamics – Cancelled, reschedule is TBD
- April 23 Hooked on Driving – Cancelled, reschedule is TBD
PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED CANCELLATIONS
- April 17-19 OMRRA School and Race weekend - Cancelled
- May 2 Great Inflatable 5K postponed - Reschedule to August 15
- August 15 Color in Motion 5K cancelled
- April 25 Stride for Seniors Walk – Meals on Wheels cancelled
- May 21 Haggerty Track Day cancelled – Reschedule is TBD
- March 15 Street Survival: Cancelled. Reschedule is TBD.
- April 2-4 PIR Swap Meet: Cancelled. Will NOT be Rescheduled. Vendor information for status of current fees please go to www.portlandraceway.com and select Coronavirus Update at top of the page.
- March 21 & 22 SCCA Starting Line School & Autocross cancelled
- March 28 & 29 Oregon Region Porsche Club School and Autocross cancelled
- March 28 & 29 Oregon Region SCCA Regional Races cancelledUpdates will be posted here and on the PIR Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PortlandRaceway/ and on Twitter @PortlandRaceway.
Thank you for your patience during the fluid state of information and changing conditions.
In compliance with the updated actions announced by Oregon Governor Kate Brown, Multnomah County and health officials regarding events with over 50 persons. The PIR Swap Meet scheduled for April 2-4 at Portland International Raceway and the Portland Swap Meet at the Expo Center scheduled for April 3-5 have both been cancelled. Thank you for your patience and support during this extraordinary set of circumstances.